last minutes study tip

I might not be the top student in my class. But hey, I have done last minute study for several years now, and it worked! I never fail any of my papers. Well, I am just an average joe like you guys, I party a lot, I have a job, I spend most of my time with my friends and yes, girlfriends... you should imagine how much time that I have in a day... and how much time left for my study? NONE!

The first principle for effective last minute study is to leave everything behind and set your study as your only priority. You can leave your problems with your girl, family and even forget about you don't even have a penny in your pocket. Bear in mind, all the time left until you sit for the exam is crucial, and you have to effectively use all the time left for your study. By the way, you have spent the whole year for other things, why don't just sacrifice this little time for your future good? It won't hurt.

Next principle is you have to gear yourself with essential tools, accessories, equipments or anything else that relevance for your study before you start. These may include a cup of dark coffee, a Mentos and even a tooth paste (this is a practice by a friend; she puts a little of it near to her eyes to stay focus). It depends on you. You should know what you need. As for me, I am fine with my iPod to start reading.

Besides that, you can also get a study buddy, and study together. Preferably someone from your class who sits the same exam paper as you do. Work together. Study together. It will save loads of time when you ask him if you find any problem in your study than just read it again and again.

Lastly, stay calm. Do not stress yourself to turn over to next page every 10 seconds in order to finish reading that whole 1000 pages book. You should understand what you are reading. It is ok for you to forget what you are reading in previous page while you are still reading, because you will eventually remember them during exam. Trust me.

Now, what are you waiting for? Start study, my friend! No more time to waste!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Human Anatomy & Physiology Home Study Course

    Learn More, Study Less: The Video Course

    Businessweek Gmat Pill | Ace Gmat In 1 Month!

    Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Bookmark and Share
    Click Here!